Thursday, November 7, 2013

10 weeks, 68 Days, 1638 Hours Left in the USA

It's crazy to think that in about 2 months, I will be leaving home for the adventure of a lifetime in Rome. I've turned in all the study abroad forms, I've registered for my classes, and my excitement is building! 

For those of you who don't know, this will be my second time living in the Eternal City. Between my junior and senior years of high school, I took a Shakespeare class in Rome for a few weeks. I am so excited to be going back and experiencing a different part of the city and being able to travel around Italy and Europe as a whole. See below for a few of my favorite pictures from my trip!


In the weeks leading up to my departure, I will be writing posts about varying topics, such as my Spring 2014 bucket list and cultural aspects I'm excited to see again! When I'm actually in Rome, I plan on writing a post once a week to catch family and friends up about my daily experiences and worldly travels.


Also, I hope you noticed the title of my blog and think it's as punny as I do!


Arrivederci!

Gina




No comments:

Post a Comment