Monday, November 25, 2013

A Day of Goodbyes

Last Wednesday, I attended my last Kappa chapter until next fall (aka my senior year, *gasp*). It was filled with both ups and downs. While it was upsetting that this was my last formal chapter, I did have both my Kappa roommates sitting beside and behind me. It was the first chapter with our new council, which was awesome and strange all at the same time. But, that also meant it was my big's last chapter as president! And to top it off, it was her last chapter as an active member because she is graduating early (commence crying here). Because we are both a bit scatterbrained, we forgot to take a picture together (also worth a good cry). On a happier note, I happened to accumulate the most Kappa Kash throughout the semester, so I got a super cute Kappa baseball hat that I am in love with! My big was also a Stellar Senior so I got to read a cute poem for her. Even though it was my last time with these girls for a while, I got some cute pictures with my lovely sisters!







Arrivederci!
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment